.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Introduction


This blog is a tracking of the murder case of Brittney Gregory by Jack Fuller Jr. for those looking for information.

I had planned to cover the facts as they unfolded, piece together as much of the press and information as I can, since many of the sources of information are either poorly linked, or disappear to archives (some paid).

At some point I still hope to get some, interviews with some of the players in this case,as well as Brittney's family and friends. I have opted not to even try up until now as I felt there were other places their attention needed to be focused.

While I tried to remain unbiased, once Fuller admitted to killing Brittney, it became impossible for me as a father of a young girl to be COMPLETELY "fair and balanced". But despite that, all information that I uncover will be found here.

Please feel free to comment, but remain civil. (especially towards each other).


 

 

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

 

Word Verification Turned on



Sorry, due to spamming, I had to turn on word verification for you to add comments to this blog. You can still post anonymous messages, but you will need to type in the word verification. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?