.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Introduction


This blog is a tracking of the murder case of Brittney Gregory by Jack Fuller Jr. for those looking for information.

I had planned to cover the facts as they unfolded, piece together as much of the press and information as I can, since many of the sources of information are either poorly linked, or disappear to archives (some paid).

At some point I still hope to get some, interviews with some of the players in this case,as well as Brittney's family and friends. I have opted not to even try up until now as I felt there were other places their attention needed to be focused.

While I tried to remain unbiased, once Fuller admitted to killing Brittney, it became impossible for me as a father of a young girl to be COMPLETELY "fair and balanced". But despite that, all information that I uncover will be found here.

Please feel free to comment, but remain civil. (especially towards each other).


 

 

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 

Brittney Gregory Scholarship Fund



Just a reminder (and a notice for those that were not aware), in memory of Brittney who was an A student, and hoped one day to be a forensic scientist, a scholarship has been set up in her name. Information and donations instruction can be found at the following location.

http://www.mudstock.com/brittney/donationinfo.htm


The scholarship is being managed by the Community Foundation of New Jersey.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?