.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Introduction


This blog is a tracking of the murder case of Brittney Gregory by Jack Fuller Jr. for those looking for information.

I had planned to cover the facts as they unfolded, piece together as much of the press and information as I can, since many of the sources of information are either poorly linked, or disappear to archives (some paid).

At some point I still hope to get some, interviews with some of the players in this case,as well as Brittney's family and friends. I have opted not to even try up until now as I felt there were other places their attention needed to be focused.

While I tried to remain unbiased, once Fuller admitted to killing Brittney, it became impossible for me as a father of a young girl to be COMPLETELY "fair and balanced". But despite that, all information that I uncover will be found here.

Please feel free to comment, but remain civil. (especially towards each other).


 

 

Friday, January 13, 2006

 

It is now Official, Fuller Senteced to 30-years for Murder of Brittney Greggory



Well it is official, Jack Fuller is "gone" for the next 30 years for the murder of Brittney Gregory.

You can read the article from the Asbury Park Press here.

The Associated Press coverage can be found here.

While I hope the official conviction and sentencing of this horrible animal provides some sort of closure, I would not be surprised if this left them feeling less than satisfied. Thanks to Fuller not saying a word more than he had to, and the fact that he kept his mouth shut and allowed her body to decompose for two weeks, means that nobody will ever really know the full details of what happened that day, or even if Fuller's accounts are accurate (outside of the fact that he killed her).

If events played out as he described in October, then why did he remove her clothing before burying her? Where is the clothing? The one thing that the Coroner's inital report stated was that it was NOT the blows to the head that killed her. Which means he sat there and did drugs while she suffocated on her own blood, presumably from a potential nose bleed from the blows to the head? Wouldn't that have left considerably more blood in the car than the "traces" they found in his car? If this is true, his clothes should have consierable blood on them. Where are his clothes?

I commend the Police and Prosecutors office for the fantastic job they did on this case, and do not blame them for not providing these answers. But, I am sure that if I am thinking about them... and I have never met Brittney, I feel darn sure that these same questions burn in the minds of family members as well.

Comments:
Why would she nude when she was buried. She might have been punched in the truck but I don't believe she was killed over him smoking cracking. Anybody who believes that there was no deviant sexual motive in this he's fooling themselves. Was there a rape kit performed. I'm sure there was but due to decomposition maybe it was no evidence or maybe he obtained his sexual satisfaction in another way. I hate saying the stuff in this comment box. My understanding is there was evidence in one of the bedrooms of the house Heather might have been an argument or a struggle or both. I'm sure it was both. I'm sorry at this 16 year old young woman had to die at the hands of this scum. It always gets me that the good people that walked this Earth and breathe this air have to die to make room for the scum to live on and breathe our good air. So sorry. I feel for the family as I have two daughters of my own and there is no way I can imagine what dish has put that family through.
 
Sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes as I was voice texting.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?